Aqua Pros in Madison Heights, Virginia - HORRIBLE COMPANY!

1.3
Turnaround Time

Our adult children purchased a home with an in ground pool. Before they closed on the house, they wanted a pool company to "open" the pool and inspect it to be sure the equipment was functioning and to view the liner to see it was intact.

The realtor involved hired Aqua Pro to do this job. They were charged an astronomical fee of 800.00! The pool was still cloudy, so much so that when our son swept the bottom as instructed, he swept up a large frog into the filter because he could not see what he was sweeping.

They called the owner of the company complaining that they still could not see the bottom of their pool after all the money spent. He said he would have to charge them more because the pool was so green!

We called around to other companies and they said 400.00 was the most they would ever charge anyone to do this job and that that estimate was very high, that it would probably not be more than 200.00. We have owned 5 homes with pools and have never been ripped off like this!

HORRIBLE COMPANY!! The owner was very rude as well!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aqua Pros Pool Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aqua Pros in New Castle, Virginia - Lousy Service for Ripoff Prices!

New Castle, Virginia

I spent $450 to have my chimney swept clean by so-called "professional chimney sweeps". Recently, when I happened to get on my roof I looked down the chimney to find so much bird nesting STILL IN MY CHIMNEY it looked like a bale of hay!

After spending $450 one would think any company would be descent enough to actually finish the job.

The two guys doing the work seemed to be so incompetent I would not want them to return to my house even if it was for free. The only thing that could make things right would be to get a partial (if not total) refund from the owner.